Saturday 4 October 2014

Um...hi...

I think I just outed myself.  If you just clicked over here cuz you noticed I have just followed you...hi.  I have been lurking.  Probably for a few months for most of you (and by a few I mean about 6).  You gals all rock, and I have been following you around on my kindle, through bookmarks, not through my blog.  Yes, I may have looked at your blog 2 or 3 times in a day, no I am not a stalker.  I am a wee bit OCD with my routines, and I go through all my bookmarks on the kindle each morning before work, and usually again after work.  And if I open up my interwebs, it may open back to your page.  So the 30,000 page views from New Zealand...yeah...that was probably me.  I want to follow through blogger now...I couldn't follow wordpress blogs before for some reason, but it let me today, and well...I am now following publicly, and it just occurred to me that you can probably see me now.  My lurking days are done.  So...hi...feel free to look around, ask nosy questions or tell me I am a loony who doesn't belong in the shitty club just yet. 

Guess I had best see if I am following blogspot blogs publicly...

No comments:

Post a Comment