Thursday 13 November 2014

Numbers and Anger Management.

Got my second beta.  650.  Doubling time is 24 hours, according to the betabase calculator.  I am more than happy with that.  I was hoping it would be above 100.  I am blown away.  Tomorrow I will make an appointment with one of the local midwives.  This is starting to get a bit real now.  The bbt thermometer is getting put away.  Might keep the pre-seed handy...sexy times can be sexy times again...if I can stay up long enough.

Also, another odd number...I've lost 3 kilos.  I am not vomiting.  I am eating a bit more than I was before, but somehow, over the last 3 or so weeks, I have lost weight.  According to the scales.  According to my pants...not so much.  Those 3 kilos were replaced with an equal volume of bloat. 

I am really dealing with some pregnancy rage.  Thankfully not directed towards the Moose (not yet anyway).  I get murderous around some of my coworkers over stupid things.  I hide it by trying to sound uber cheerful when needed, and spending the rest of the time brooding.  So far I haven't shanked anyone...mostly because in every incident in which I have been driven to stabby-ness the person I want to stab is on the other end of the phone.  Lucky them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment